Thursday, January 31, 2008

Kids are wonderful...aren't they?

So at 9 a.m. today I received a call from the kids school. Laura has trown up & you need to come get her because once they throw up theyy can't go back to class... So I being the oh so trusting mom say "Did anyone actually see her throw up?" No,but it is a rule that you have to come get her. Great! Half-day & I have to go get her & then turn around and come right back to get my other kids... Luckily they just pulled all my kids & I took them out a little early.


May I say it is scary when your 7 year old has the system figured out. Why oh why can't I have a dumb child...Paybacks stink! A little while later we are getting ready to have lunch & Her older brother is telling Laura that she can't have Macaroni & cheese, because she was sick & what did I here her say..."I didn't really throw up, I just didn't want to be in school anymore."


"Laura Allison to your room for lying & you will be having a talk with us later." Smart little crud. Donald told me I could be the nice parent this time & he would yell at her. Which is nice, but I don't feel like being a nice parent! I feel like bopping her on the head, dang it! Not always sure what to do with her... Which reminds me I will have to call my mom so she can laugh at this.

1 comment: